Let us introduce you to a different way of life.
A life built on the Scandinavian spirit - sustainability, equality, creativity, trust and togetherness. It´s where Sweden meets Denmark and we think new and creative smart, cooperative and connect people across sectors, industries, cultures and countries. Greater Copenhagen - consider yourself invited!
More than 15,000 commuters cross the bridge between Copenhagen and Malmö in Sweden every day by car or trains that run several times every hour. The Öresund Bridge, spanning 8 kilometers completed by a 4 kilometer tunnel, connects Copenhagen and Malmö, Sweden’s third largest city, providing easy access to new job opportunities and fun times in two countries.
“I have always said that only London has a game hub with both small and big companies and a lot of initiatives, but I think things are really growing in Greater Copenhagen too – it’s starting to feel like a real game hub, which is super nice”.
Meet Michiel, Lead Programmer from the Netherlands now working in Malmö for the large AAA-development studio, Massive, as team lead on Tom Clancy’s The Division.
Read his story
- 2017-04-11 : Skåne is the best of both worlds
- 2017-01-12 : An introduction to Swedish
- 2016-12-27 : Let us introduce you to a different way of life.
- 2016-05-17 : Occupational Swedish
- 2016-04-25 : Video: What do visiting international students think about Skåne?
- 2016-02-21 : Tips on where to find job vacancies
- 2016-09-12 : The Welcome Reception: Being welcomed to Greater Copenhagen and Southern Sweden
- 2016-03-29 : Information from the Swedish Tax Agency about Corporate Taxes
- 2016-03-29 : Residence and work permits for family members
- 2016-03-08 : International Commuting: Working and living in two different countries
- 2016-02-22 : The pension system in Sweden
- 2016-02-21 : Facts about Skåne
- 2016-02-21 : Arrival guide
- 2016-02-21 : What kind of work opportunities are there?
- 2016-02-21 : Do you need advice, support, contacts and capital to start your own business or develop an existing company?
- 2016-12-27 : International events in Copenhagen
- 2017-01-12 : International Citizen Hub in Lund - upcoming events
- 2016-12-27 : Afrofusion classes in English
- 2016-12-27 : Language Café at Eoshallen in Lund - Swedish for Expats
- 2017-01-24 : Cultural events in Greater Copenhagen and Southern Sweden
- 2016-12-29 : Foo Café - a place to meet and share within the IT and web-based industries
- 2017-01-12 : Helsingborg International Connection - HIC